Thursday, October 11, 2007

I have no words...

In fact, I have one.

"Gob-smacked."

I THINK it means "shocked"... but don't quote me on it.



















That's my view. Well, sort of. My view is really of the Tate Modern (http://www.tate.org.uk/modern/), but if I walk around the Tate, this is what I get. I win!

I started rugby. I am going to be so good at it. Some of the girls are predictably scary, but I think once I get the rules (pass backwards, what?) it should be good fun. I bought boots and shorts and a gum shield today so I feel adequately prepared for my first "game" on Saturday (which is more of a scrimmage against another team, really).

This weekend promises to be busy, and good.











Go Sox!!

1 comment:

mark398 said...

Good luck with the game! I'll be thinking of you as we beat the French!

Have fun!