Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A good day

Had my first real seminar today... some very smart, some very dumb people, as to be expected. I'm psyched to get to know some people better. Some people are just totally over-participative.

Probably had too much wine today...

Rugby against Kings tomorrow... followed by the Tuns... trouble!

Other comments...
- British men are much more affectionate with each other than American men. Nice, though culturally weird at first.
- People who think they know more than they do are incredibly irritating, especially when they use their own multiculturalism as a way to demonstate multicultural awareness and knowledge. Trust me, one doesn't necessarily lead to the other.
- Men are amazingly predictable, it's good I've sworn them off... I mean, until tomorrow, when I hang out with the rugby players and footballers.
- The smell of fall, even in the middle of a dirty, smelly city, is unbeatable.

London definitely feels like home.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

So, some people are over-participative? This reminds me of someone I know so well! Ahem Ahem! I miss you chickie! :)