Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Today I made the excellent decision to not drink with the rugby girls. Instead, I got to witness the debauchery sober, though I did skip the Tuns, so I'm missing the really good stuff. The girls and I went to Brick Lane for curry, which was good fun. As I was stone sober, I had the chance to take some pictures. Oh, and yes. Those are bin bags they are wearing...
Captain Katy leading the charge
Kerstin leading us in the Canadian national anthem
Cheers!

All I can say is Ricki threw up in her food by 9:15pm. That's what you get for telling your rugby team in team-wide banterous emails that "I haven't been properly drunk in London." So, if any of you were wondering what AU night means... this is before AU night even started.

I'm looking forward to waking up on Thursday morning and being productive! A pretty day on my walk to school:

No comments: