Wednesday, January 9, 2008

School is overrated

Classes started yesterday. Well, term started on Monday but I had a methodology "workshop" yesterday which was 50 minutes of my life that I will never get back. My two real classes, Political Communication and Modern Political Campaigning should be good, though, and they start tomorrow. I'm hoping for an easy night out with the girls so I don't feel rough in the morning. No guarantees, though.

Had my first rugby training of term today. It was in Regents Park rather than Fortress Berrylands (victory) and it was mostly ball handling and other such drills. It was good to be back, we all seemed to have fun at training which isn't always true. It was mostly sunny and quite warm, too, so I was happy to be outside.

To be honest, not much else to report. Looking forward to getting out and about in London tomorrow and at the weekend. Friday eve I'm going out to dinner and ice skating at Somerset House with Todd. Saturday I think I'm going to lunch and the cinema with Chrissy, though in the morning I'm sure I'll go to Borough Market... Cheeeeeese! I imagine I'll stay in Saturday night, maybe do some reading or -eurgh- research for jobs. Sunday I have rugby training and then a long-anticipated marathon of the West Wing at Andy's.

Things still on my list to do:
National Portrait Gallery (why I have not done this yet, I am not sure)
Hampton Court yes I've done it before but I'd like to go again
Beatles Walk i've taken one, but sherry put me on to another!
Tate Britain
Kew Gardens though probably not until spring

well now i'm bored of writing although the list is longer...

No comments: