Saturday, March 22, 2008

America, FUCK YEAH

I heart America. Well, Bostonia anyway.

I've been home for a couple days and I've actually been fairly busy thus far. Jet lagged, I woke up at 4:45 yesterday morning - ARGH! But I managed to exercise in the morning. I went into Harvard to catch up with an old friend, then met Mom at the office for lunch and then we went shopping. New shoes, yay!

My friend Jenn from freshman year of college drove up and we hung out last night and this morning. I hadn't seen her in five years but it was really nice to catch up. We had had our differences back in the day but I'm glad we've moved past them. Last night we went to some Messican food with my parents, Andy and Robin. I had a burrito - couldn't finish it because of the sheer volume of chips consumed. Excellent. This morning we baked carrot cake (mmmm cream cheese frosting) and I had some BBQ pork. Thus far I am doing well at eating all the foods that are not available in the UK.

The best news of the day: NEW RUNNING SHOES. My old ones were 4 months old and the guy who works there (he's not the usual guy who sells me my shoes) was amazed - you must have had these for a year, 18 months? Noooo...four months. Winner.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

ONLINE said...

you're beautiful...








happy easter for you too!!!

saravasaojorge.zip.net

in brasil, but i go to london in april...