Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Winding down.

As of tomorrow - yes, tomorrow - my essay drafts will be finished and I will be on vacation! My milblog essay is now over 2,000 words and it is moving along smoothly. I don't think I will finish it today, because...

1) I haven't been to the gym, and we all know the gym is #1 on the priority list,
2) I'm going shopping with Rachel and Lia for masks in Camden, and I heart Camden. It's likely I'll get sucked into doing more than mask shopping, and
3) team dinners are tonight! We're going to an Italian place in Angel, all glammed out, before we head to Walkabout.

This weekend I head to Shropshire for the Navy/RAF ball. Should be a good time. I chatted to Dan, the guy who is taking all three of us, last night on MSN and he's quite nice. It's lucky I know so much about Naval Aviation - it'll give me something to talk about on Friday eve! We'll stay there through Saturday (nursing the hangover) and head back to London on Sunday. Then I have all day Monday free to do shopping, packing, last minute fun in London. I honestly can't believe this term has already ended and that my classes at LSE are half (well, more than half because I took an extra credit this term) over.

Things I want to do before I leave (I have to keep reminding myself that I get to come back):
- Borough Market: need to pick up some goodies!
- Long walk for pictures: I want to get the essence of Christmas in the UK
- Shopping: I have a few more items I need to get for Xmas fun at home.

That actually might be it. Which is probably good because I have nearly zero free time to get all that in! 6 days!

No comments: