Friday, February 1, 2008

This week

I am SO tired of being sick; I have been walking around like a zombie since Sunday afternoon (though despite this, it seems the pace of my life has not slowed down at all). So in the spirit of keeping people informed (as I haven't been able to stay up past 10pm in order to talk to people), I will tell everyone what I've been up to.

Monday: I hung out on Andy's couch for 12 hours because of said illness. Managed to get up at 6pm and drag myself to the gym, only to then collapse back onto my bed when I got back to Bankside.

Tuesday: Nothing exciting, because I don't remember it well enough.

Wednesday: Rugby. We took a coach to Brighton (it took 1:45 to get there and 2:30 to get back - ridiculous). We also lost, 17-0. It was a rough game...absolutely knackering. The forwards were literally running back and forth across the pitch because the other team had a really strong passing game. And then it seemed when we got the ball we would make no headway. Incredibly frustrating. And I took a couple of hard hits but I think I have recovered by now. One girl got the worst black eye I ever seen - her eye literally swelled shut before she had stood up off the pitch! Wednesday night was fun, I went out to the Tuns for ReAUnion, which is the week when all the old players come back for a classic Wednesday night. The fates seemed inspired to keep me away from Walkabout, so I was back by 12:30 or so.

Thursday: Literally RAN to class on Thursday morning only to have it cancelled, and me to have missed the email. What with being sick and suffering from a mild hangover headache, I was not pleased (especially as I like the class). I came home, showered, and went for falafel + cookie Thursday with Cait. We go every Thursday and I swear I live for falafel and those cookies (triple chocolate... to die for!). After that we went to H&M, did some random errands. I ran up to Andy's work to drop off his keys, and then I went to the gym. Sherry called and invited me to go to a show at Trafalgar Studios called Angry Young Man. It was very, very cool. Sherry knew three of the actors so went to a pub afterwards and I got to stand next to Patrick Stewart. I am on a celebrity-spotting spree lately! And both of the ones I've seen here are way better than the ones I saw in LA. Wicked.

Today: Class, gym, class, dinner and show at Sherry's theater, back here to crash.

No comments: